Sunday, March 16, 2014

Uh-oh! Ms. Thompson is blogging now? What next?!

Being a middle school art teacher is super fun. I love introducing my students to new art forms, methods, and media. But I've been thinking: we only have 45 minute class periods, and most of that time is spent on our projects. When and where can I provide information about other stuff that is happening in our class, our school, our district, our community, and our world?!!

So much to learn, so little class time.

I want this to be a fun and informational forum for us to share art that we find online, on the streets, or in our own sketchbooks.  I'd love to see what types of art you look at and make outside my class, so I have a question for you:

What is your favorite kind of art, or favorite artist?

1 comment:

  1. I like art that is cleverly done. Here is an example by an artist named Hikaru Cho:
    http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2014/03/painted-produce-foods-disguised-as-other-foods-by-hikaru-cho/?src=footer

    ReplyDelete